Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

VA - R & B COLLECTIONS 2010

http://image.hoster.u2m.ru/images/2rtc4eg9jq5jbjjp6vck.jpg















disc 1
o 1. I Need You - N-Dubz
o 2. Fight For This Love - Cheryl Cole
o 3. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
o 4. Holiday - Dizzee Rascal
o 5. Lovegame - Lady GaGa
o 6. Get Sexy - Sugababes
o 7. Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) - A.R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls
o 8. Never Leave You - Tinchy Stryder & Amelle
o 9. Tiny Dancer (Hold Me Closer) - Ironik & Chipmunk/Elton John
o 10. Walkin' On The Moon - The-Dream & Kanye West
o 11. World Go Round - Busta Rhymes & Estelle
o 12. Cheat Again - Jaime Jay & JLX
o 13. My Man - Jade Ewen
o 14. Breakin' Dishes - Rihanna
o 15. Outta Here - Esmee Denters
o 16. Fallin' - Agent X
o 17. Head Shoulders Kneez And Toez - K.I.G.
o 18. Who Do You Think You Are - MZ Bratt
o 19. Frontline - Princess Nyah
o 20. Party Hard - Donae'o
o 21. I Got Soul - Young Soul Rebels
disc 2
o 1. Down - Jay Sean & Lil' Wayne
o 2. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
o 3. Supernova - Mr. Hudson & Kanye West
o 4. Obsessed [remix] - Mariah Carey & Gucci Mane
o 5. Birthday Sex - Jeremiah
o 6. Best I Ever Had - Drake
o 7. Energy - Keri Hilson
o 8. Heartless - Kanye West
o 9. Mad - Ne-Yo
o 10. T Shirt - Shontelle
o 11. I Know - Jay-Z
o 12. My Love - The-Dream & Mariah Carey
o 13. Fantasy - Timbaland & Money
o 14. Chillin' - Wale & Lady Gaga
o 15. Written On Her - Birdman & Jay Sean
o 16. Numba 1 (Tide Is High) - Kardinal Offishall & Keri Hilson
o 17. What You Got - Colby O'Donis & Akon
o 18. My Time - Fabolous & Jeremiah
o 19. Turn My Swag On - Soulja Boy
o 20. Shooting Star [Party Rock mix] - David Rush & Pitbull/Kevin Rudolf/LMFAO


DOWNLOAD PART 1
DOWNLOAD PART 2

0 COMMENTZ:

Post a Comment