Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

PAUL SAPIERA


PAUL SAPIERA




























PAUL SAPIERA

Paul Sapiera - I Remember The Day - 2000
1) Bakit Sinta? (Why Loved One?)
2) You're the One I Need
3) Iniibig Kita (I Love You)
4) I Remember the Day
5) Di Ko Magawang Limutin Ka (I Can't Forget You)
6) Summer '85
7) Hindi Ko Naisip (I Didn't Think)
8) Endless Rain
9) If You Were My Baby
10) My Starlight
11) Sa Bawat Sandali (In Every Moment)
BONUS TRACKS FROM OTHER ALBUMS
12 Almost There ---- Coming Soon
13 Kaibigan------------ Coming Soon
14 Play For The Stars-Coming Soon
15 Ang Puso------------Wishing Hearts

DOWNLOAD



http://opmalbum.blogspot.com









































PAUL SAPIERA WISHING HEARTS
01. Almost there
02. Ang puso
03. Dream of love
04. Huwag mo ng ipilit
05. I love you and i need you
06. Isusumbong kita sa buong mundo
07. Kaibigan
08. Kung mahal mo lang ako
09. Titser mong maganda
10. Wishing hearts
DOWNLOAD


http://opmalbum.blogspot.com

0 COMMENTZ:

Post a Comment